Chocolate Cake Drip Pastel Blue
Drip Cakes have never been easier!! This Melt and Use Cake Drip from Roxy and Rich makes quick work of delicious drips! Ready in 30 seconds and easy to use, they can be used on cakes, as paint on buttercream, and much more.
Super easy to use:
• Frost your cake and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Cake Drip to harden faster.
• To apply Roxy & Rich’s Cake Drip, remove the seal and the lid, and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
• Put the lid back on and shake for approximately 1 minute until completely smooth
. • Once the topping is complete, let your creation sit in the fridge at least 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Drip to harden.
- 9.7 oz. Bottle
- Free of Palm Oil and by-products
- Nut Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Ingredients are: Sugar, canola oil, milk powder, cocoa butter, maple sugar, titanium dioxide (T102)(E171), soy lecithins(E322)
Want a Metallic Gold Cake Drip? Our Gold Royal Icing Mix makes edible metallic gold drip...no painting necessary!!!