The Evil Cake Genius loves this stuff! Simply melt it, and dip anything that you want to make Food Safe into the Safety Seal. The coating is FDA approved for use with food. Can I get a Hallelujah? Perfect for fresh flower stems, sugar flower wires, and metal picks, you can now ensure that everything that you need to anchor into your cake is food safe. No need to worry about contaminating your cake with God-only-knows-what pesticides and nasties the flower grower used on those beautiful little roses or succulents. That Monogram topper that your bride ordered from some source on Etsy? No problem...dip the stem of it in safety seal, and no worries!
Keep it safe, people, after all, we're talking cake here! and Cake never wanted to hurt anybody!
Safety Seal is also great if you are creating models or novelty cakes that require an internal or wire structure. By coating this in Safety Seal you can ensure that the cake is safe to eat. You can also use it on boards and tools you may need to create your cake that may not usually be food safe. It can also be colored using gel paste coloring so that the item that you have dipped, matches the cake you are creating.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove lid and microwave on high for 2 and a half minutes (850W), check and heat for a further three minutes.
2. Then heat in 30 second bursts until melted. Do not stir until fully melted. Handle carefully when hot, the Evil Cake Genius likes you.
3. For better coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes in between each dip for a stronger coating.
5. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to apply.
6. Can be colored using food safe dusts and oil based food colors
Ingredients: Palm Oil, Beeswax, Microcrystaline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Lemon Oil