Modelling Tools Eyes Medium
The ECG learned long ago, that modeling fondant faces is all about the eyes. If they don't match one another, a cute cuddly teddy bear can look like a deranged psychopath bear. Save your clients the trauma, use this set of eye tools to create figurines with realistic eyes, or to create charming characters with whimsical eyes. Simply shape the face and emboss the soft rolled fondant or gum paste with the eye tools. Allow the face to harden. When hardened, paint the eyes with food colors or insert rolled fondant or gum paste in the desired colors into the sockets.
- Tool One, Almond Eyes (9mm wide). The ends are mirror images to make the left and right eye.
- Tool Two, Paisley Eyes (9mm wide). The ends are mirror images to make the left and right eye.
- Tool Three, Wide (9mm wide) or Gumdrop Eyes (6mm wide). The ends are different shapes and not mirror images (like tool one and tool two). Use the same shape for both the left and right eye.
- Tools are made of high quality, food-grade plastic.
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water.