Wafer Paper Cosmos
Edible flowers have never been easier!! Simply attach two layers of these die-cut, printed pink Cosmos petals with wafer paper glue (recipe below) for instant edible flowers for any cake or cupcake! You can condition the petals and use a ball tool to cup them slightly for even more realistic flowers. Want an even more realistic Cosmos? Use our Daisy Center mold to create gum paste centers. You can attach them to the flowers with wafer paper glue, or wire the center and push it through the center of the petals, and wrap floral tape around the wire to hold in place for a free-standing flower!
- package of 18 flat, die-cut flowe elements (makes 9 finished flowers)
- medium flowers measure 2" large flowers measure 3"
- refrigerating cakes and cupcakes with wafer paper decorations is not recommended
- If attaching to buttercream cakes or cupcakes, brush the back side of the flower (only where it will touch the buttercream) with melted cocoa butter and let dry. This will create a moisture barrier to keep the buttercream from wilting/melting the wafer paper. 'Cause nobody needs soggy Cosmos!
- Use Wafer Paper Conditioner to soften the petals to curve them for a more realistic look
Wafer Paper Glue
- A few sheets of plain wafer paper
Directions: Dissolve the wafer paper in water (about equal parts water to paper) and leave overnight for a thick glue to form. Add more water for thinner glue consistency.
As low as $30.56 Regular Price $33.95