Wafer Paper Tropical Leaves and Flowers
Edible flowers have never been easier!! These die-cut, fully printed Plumeria/Frangipani flowers and leaves will save you so much time that you can pour yourself a Mai Tai and bask in the glory of your cakey victory. A little wafer paper conditioner makes the flowers and leaves pliable, so you can use a ball tool to cup them slightly, and attach them right to your cake or cupcakes.
- package of 5 flat, die-cut flowers and 12 tropical leaves
- flowers measure 1-1/2", largest leaves are 4" long
- refrigerating cakes and cupcakes with wafer paper decorations is not recommended
- If attaching to buttercream cakes or cupcakes, brush the back side of the flower or leaf (only where it will touch the buttercream) with melted cocoa butter and let dry. This will create a moisture barrier to keep the buttercream from wilting/melting the wafer paper. 'Cause nobody needs soggy flowers!
- Use Wafer Paper Conditioner to soften the flowers and leaves to curve them for a more realistic look