XL Gravy Strainer Fat Separator
The Evil Kitchen Genius has had this doo-dad in her kitchen for over 2 decades. There's no easier way to separate the fat when making gravy from roasted and slow-cooked meats. Simply pour the pan juices into this gadget, and the fat rises to the top, allowing you to pour out the good stuff instantly!
- Heat-safe borosilicate glass (to 300-degrees Fahrenheit) safe for reheating by stovetop and microwave
- Large 32oz. capacity can tackle gravy from the biggest of roasts or birds
- Pierced strainer removes lumps and large bits; fine-mesh filter clarifies liquid from sediment
- low-set spout pours liquid that settle below the fat
- hand wash in warm soapy water