Acrylic Frosting Guide Discs COLUMN
As low as $14.99
Turn any round cake tier into a scalloped column with these Acrylic Frosting Guide Discs. Each pair of discs is sized large enough to fit a standard round cake pan, for example, the 6" plates will measure 6-1/2" at the smallest area of the pattern.
- Set of 2 discs
- 1/8" thick acrylic
- hand wash recommended
HOW TO USE THEM:
- Center your cake (on its board) on top of one of the guide plates
- Add a layer of buttercream to the top of the cake
- Center the 2nd guide plate on top of the buttercream, being sure to line up the scallops with the bottom plate
- Add buttercream to the side of the cake
- Using a bench scraper that is taller than the cake, scrape off the buttercream down to the guide plates
- Chill the cake and remove the exposed guide plates. You now have a perfectly scalloped tier with no board showing!