Hand Piping Just Got Genius-ed
WATCH VIDEO BELOW!
The Evil Cake Genius just loves her some hand-piping! It's that classic, delicate look that's perfect for any tier that needs a little somethin' somethin'...
She especially loves the process...shall we walk through it together? Oh, Lets!
- Pick a pattern to pipe
- Size the pattern to fit around your tier.
- Print the pattern on a sheet of paper.
- Clear paper jam in printer.
- Refill low ink cartridge in printer.
- Wait for printer to charge ink cartridge.
- Now, print pattern on a sheet of paper.
- Imprint the pattern using a stylus until your hand is numb
- Now that you can't feel your fingers, it's time to pipe!
- Pipe over the imprinting. Pipe some more. Some More.
- Unclog the pastry tip. Continue piping.
- Clean up any piping errors with a pin.
- Continue piping. Unclog the pastry tip again.
- Continue piping. Look for pin to unclog pastry bag again.
- Bang the pastry tip against the table to try to loosen clog.
- Find pin on the floor. Consider using pin to unclog tip.
- Grumble something about food safety, and go get another pin.
- Sanitize new pin. Unclog pastry tip. Continue Piping.
Come To The Dark Side, We Have Stencils!
Our new Hand-Piping stencil sets are patterned after classic hand-piping motifs. They'll get that delicate look so fast you'll truly not know what to do with your cakey-self. Maybe you could try that thing called "relaxing," you've heard of it, haven't you?
Wanna' see for yourself? Check out the Evil Cake Genius as she races one of her Evil Cake Minions to create a "hand-piped" cake. Then shop our Hand Piping Stencils and book yourself a little "me time".
***Be the first to know when new videos come out! Just sign up for our newsletter***
Get more info here on the difference between our Mesh Stencils and Acrylic Stencils