Cookie Debosser Goaaaaal!
Deboss patterns into fondant/modelling chocolate or gumpaste with these incredible stamps. Make the raised debossing pop by rolling it with our ECG Incredible Paints and a Lil' Rolly or by hand-painting!
Cookies can be covered with Modeling Chocolate, a delicious alternative to fondant. Click HERE for our easy recipe
Also works on Gum Paste to create Cake Toppers!
How to Use Your 3D Raised Debosser
1. With the etched side up, lightly dust pre-rolled fondant with cornflour and place it over your debosser. Using a rolling pin, roll the fondant over the top in one smooth motion. This will push the fondant into the design, leaving it perfectly raised.
2. Gently peel the fondant away and place it on your bench. Use a cookie cutter to cut around the design. Lightly brush your cookie with water, then carefully transfer the cut fondant to your cookie.
3. Now that your cookie is looking amazing, you can easily paint or decorate the raised design. It's as easy as that!
- Pattern fits a 2.75" round cookie
- Hand wash only, keep below 50 degrees/c (122 degrees/f)
- *DO NOT wash in dishwasher
- This product is made and manufactured in Adelaide, Australia.