Evil Cake Genius IncrEDIBLE Paints
The ECG has been a big proponent of painting as a decorating technique for a loooong time. Not only is is beautiful on cakes, and cookies, but it's the most relaxing, satisfying decorating technique she knows. So it just makes sense that we've developed a complete line of Edible Paints to make the process even better!
Our New IncrEdible Paints come in 25 different amazing colors, including the colors that are hardest to create (khaki much?) so you can spend more time painting, and less time fussing. The paints are ready to use straight out of the jar, and ar pigment based, so you can paint lighter colors over dark backgrounds, and the metallics are super sexy!! Just remember to give these bad boys a throrough stir to incorporate all of the pigment at the bottom of the jar before using.
Check out a little play time with cookies:
The paints work on Fondant, Gum Paste, Royal Icing, Buttercream, EVEN Swiss Meringue Buttercream!! Check out how the incredible Holley, at Crumbcoat Confection made these perfect painted stripes on SMBC using our very own Lil' Rolly!!!
Here are Holley's instructions:
- Cut strips of parchment to the width you want.
- Place strips on cold, iced cake, making sure they are straight. You can use a strip as a guide for the spacing between the strips that will remain on the cake.
- Use your finger to make sure the strip is sealed against the cake.
- Using a paintbrush, paint the very bottom edge of each empty space with ECG Incredible Paint. Then use the Lil Rolly to roll the rest of the paint on.
- Remove strips. You can use a small scraper to straighten any lines that may have bled.
Our matte colors come in large 50ml bottles! Even our metallics are 20ml bottles. More paint=more fun!
Shop them all: